Using the digital signature or digital certificates to validate or carry out any procedure from a distance has become a necessity for companies. If a company wants to apply for a subsidy or carry out procedures online with a Public Body, it is essential to have a digital certificate, passwords or other similar means to be able to initiate any application.
In 2021, coinciding with the confinement of the pandemic, the digital signature became an essential tool for companies, many of them had to adapt to the new normal in order to continue with business activity and thus be able to validate or sign any documentation without physical contact and with legal validity.
What are the benefits of the digital signature?
- We can send documentation to sign with just a few clicks.
- Fast response time.
- Eliminate paper and have all documentation centralized
- Avoid document loss
- Security of having evidence of signed documentation
- Easy and accessible information search
- Automation of processes that allows reducing daily tasks.
How can we integrate the digital signature to your business?
The advantage of digital signatures is that they can be perfectly adapted to any type of company, regardless of the sector and size.
What is the most requested firm to streamline processes from a distance?
Without a doubt the remote signature. This modality allows you to send documents to be signed to any signatory, without the need for them to carry out any previous installation or have prior knowledge.
You guarantee that the process is easy and transparent for all signatories.
Do you need to sign in person?
If what we want is to use the face-to-face signature, then we would use the biometric signature through the use of tablets and capture devices.
With this system, it brings together a combination of various technological elements to process and secure the captured evidence:
- Biometrics: Information collected from the device
- Cryptography: Use of digital certificates and various encryption algorithms.
- Context evidence: They allow biometric and cryptographic evidence to be complemented.
Also Read : How To Automated Processes In a Company?