Digital Analytics And Usability To Drive Experience
When we talk about a digital marketing strategy, there are many factors that we must talk about. Since it is not only planning based on trends, but also understanding what our potential client wants. This is how specialists invest their time in digital analytics. Which collects, visualizes, analyzes and interprets data and information on the interaction and behavior of users on websites, platforms and social networks. And if you are interested in learning more about this method, you should continue reading this post.
What is the goal of digital analytics?
The digital world does not exist on its own thanks to technologies, since they were created and maintained by humanity. However, today many of their advances are attributed thanks to artificial intelligence and Big Data. While this is true, it must also be recognized that the analysis that a logarithm can do is not a qualitative assessment. Something important in the digital world, especially if we talk about marketing strategies. Since these must be correctly focused on the target audience, otherwise sales will fall.
This is how digital analytics makes its appearance to help companies improve their quality and service delivery. In this way, it is guaranteed that the information is used to the maximum and thus improve digital strategies. Because after all, these are the ones that will guide us on the performance of our sales strategy, this being the ultimate goal.
How does digital analytics work?
Now, to better understand what it is about, we will explain how this technique works:
- Data collection: the information and data to be processed are selected through other tools, such as Big Data .
- Selection: already with the information collected it is necessary to divide it properly. This makes the next step much easier.
- Processing: at this point the information is ranked according to the objective that has been raised about it. That is, the data begins to be categorized according to the revision of each one. Even those that are not relevant to the objective to be achieved are discarded. That is why this step is important, because it must be divided
- Analysis: the most important point but impossible to do without the above. Now is the time to analyze, evaluate and correctly interpret the information.
- Verification: it should be noted that the data is used to make decisions. However, they cannot be valid for long periods. In the digital world there are many factors that keep it constantly changing. That is why the validity of such information must be constantly checked and evaluated. And change it when necessary in order to make the most up-to-date analyzes possible.
What are the benefits of digital analytics?
So that you begin to evaluate the importance of this topic and its influence on the results and performance of a company, we will share with you its main benefits:
1. Facilitates traffic analysis:
Thanks to the correct interpretation and analysis, it is possible to identify the source from which the traffic entered. In this way, it is much easier to understand the media and networks in which we have greater visualization.
2. It is used to improve the usability of a website:
You will quickly understand what is the content and sites that capture and hold the attention of users. Likewise, you will also know how the bounce works and what content is not working.
3. Contributes to web positioning:
Because you will know what are the keywords that are driving traffic to your website. And therefore determine if the SEO strategy is working or if, on the contrary, it must be improved to better position itself in the keywords that most benefit the company.
4. Improves the interpretation of the interaction:
In this case we will see what is the behavior of users on websites. This is ideal for those who have an e-commerce based business . Since you will know exactly which products receive the most attention and therefore the number of clicks. Although it is also functional to determine the articles and subdomains that are sending the most organic traffic to the website.
5. Evaluate market position:
In this case, we are referring not to your level in the market in general, since digital analytics focuses on user behavior in this medium. Therefore, we refer to the community of the brand and therefore the engagement that it generates. The higher the level of interactions, there is a greater probability that the content will be shared with new potential customers. And in this way the brand will have a reputation within the digital media which influences the previous points. Since the Google search engine values the relevance of a website according to this aspect to show it in the top 10.
Also Read : 5 Ways a Rewording Tool Can Boost Your Content Marketing Strategy